[MacTUG] OS X server - netboot and netinstall disks

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 21 09:39:43 EDT 2015

So you can see the netboot image in the startup disk control panel?

I presume if you see it you are on the same subnet as its discovery does not extend across subnets without a lot of help! But to ask the question: You are on the same subnet?

If you are getting the spinning world it certainly looks like the boot process is starting to work.

How did you make the netboot image?
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
https://uwaterloo.ca/environment-computing/about/people
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.