[MacTUG] WatITis 2014 Conference Call for Submissions

Jenn Brewster jlaughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 10 14:51:09 EDT 2014

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFCD06.A8B229E0]

Call for Papers: WatITis Conference 2014

We are happy to announce the 12th annual WatITis (Waterloo Information Technology and Information Systems) conference will be held on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 in the Quantum-Nano Centre.

We are also excited to announce this year's Key Note speaker will be Mr. Ray Darling, the new University Registrar.

The WatITis Committee would like to invite you to actively participate as a speaker/presenter or panelist for one or more of our sessions during our 12th annual WatITis conference.

Topics include, but are not limited to, Teaching, Research, Institutional Support, New Projects, "Green" initiatives, Future Developments or General Interest for uWaterloo staff, in the area of IT. We also invite you to submit your ideas for session topics which you feel would be of interest to other IT professionals.

We also welcome student presenters so if you have a co-op, Grad or Undergrad student who you think should propose a session topic, please let us know.

Please send a brief synopsis of your topic and/or idea of submissions to Jenn Brewster (jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca), our program committee chair, by October 10th, 2014.