[MacTUG] Samba URL Printing Under Lion and Mountain Lion - Updated

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 1 12:28:10 EDT 2014

It appears that from 10.8.3 to 10.8.5, samba wireless printing was broken from the original method that I documented. I tracked the issue to the mac's Kerberos being unable to find any KDCs in the default realm that it was using. Editing the krb5.conf file Dani Roloson provided as a template with the modifications for the Nexus realm suggested by Ray White, I was able to get wireless samba printing working.

https://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/MAG/SmbUrlPrntLn