[MacTUG] Hmm sounded longer in my head

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 26 13:57:16 EDT 2014

On 2014-03-26, at 11:47 AM, Donald Duff-McCracken <dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca>>
 wrote:

Speaking of a website for MacTUG, we talked a while ago about getting a
site together (similar I would think to the above site) but I have not
heard any word on it. Is anyone working on it? If so, can we have a
progress report?

Don,

It might not have made it into the minutes, but one of the things I reported on was that I have managed to get a development MacTUG WCMS site approved and set up.

What I need from the group is some input on what should appear on it, and if you would be willing to give a hand on that it would be great.

- Glenn