[MacTUG] "Save The Date" - WatITis 2014 Conference

Jenn Brewster jlaughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 15 14:38:39 EDT 2014

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF58B8.645013B0]

Save the Date: WatITis Conference 2014

We are happy to announce the 12th annual WatITis (Waterloo Information Technology and Information Systems) conference will be on Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 in the Quantum-Nano Centre.

Thinking about submitting a session topic?
Our official call for submissions will be announced September 15, 2014 and will be open to receive session abstracts until October 10th, 2014. Should you wish to submit a synopsis early, please feel free to do so but abstracts will not be selected until after the October 10th deadline.

For more information, please contact our co-chairs Jenn Brewster (jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca>) or Craig McDonald (cjmcdona at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:cjmcdona at uwaterloo.ca>).

Thank you, on behalf of the WatITis 2014 Committee Members:

Logistics:                                                    Program:
Craig McDonald                                         Jenn Brewster
Kevin Paxman                                             Lowell Williamson
Chris Roth                                                   Greg Smith
Allan Fleming                                             Ed Chrzanowski
Sandra Laughlin                                          Tim Farrell
Derek Madge                                             Christine Gillis-Bilton
Adam Savage                                             Keith McGowan
Darren Bondy                                            Mike Lackner

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. This message is being sent through your departmental mailing list. If you would like to continue to receive our mailings, please verify you are on our mailing list.