[MacTUG] Help with demonic daemons ;-)

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 24 22:13:31 EDT 2013

Hi gang. Sorry to miss to today as I was under the weather. Since I could not bug you in person...

I want to use a launch daemon (a launch agent specifically) that has a very simple task of running a script. It should be simple but it just ain't working!

Before boring folks with the details, anyone out there have any experience with launch agents and daemons? I am still kickin it old skool with login hooks and i am realize a launch agent will work better for what I need and be future-proofed.

So, who can give some sage advice?

Sent by Don's iPhone