[MacTUG] IT strategic directions document announced

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 14 09:59:41 EDT 2013

The most recent milestone in the IT Strategic Planning process is the completion of the IT directions document. Taking a university-wide perspective to IT, this document is the first of its kind and carries with it an underpinning motto of "Together we enable".  As we move towards the implementation phase of the IT Strategic Plan, the strategic directions identified will focus attention on four key areas:

  *   Revitalize our student IT environment
  *   Grow our technology-enabled learning environment
  *   Build upon information and technology foundations to support research and administration
  *   Work together to improve usability, delivery and support of IT
To read the document in its entirety, please visit the IT Strategic Planning website<https://uwaterloo.ca/it-strategic-plan/it-directions>. You can also view a blog post on the subject at uWaterloo Connect IT<https://collaborate.uwaterloo.ca/connect-it/node/260>.

Natasha Jennings
IST Communications Officer
njennings at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:njennings at uwaterloo.ca>
519-888-4567 ext. 37951