[MacTUG] [Isthd] MAC client accessing Fileu N: drive from home

Mike Patterson mike.patterson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 26 08:41:59 EDT 2012

Caveat: I don't have much in my fileu space, and I don't think I have any subfolders.

That said...  I can see at least some of it. One directory I have (contains only files) I can see the contents well enough, and I can make and then see new subfolders in that one and elsewhere.

So I think it works for me. MacOS 10.8.2, latest version of the Cisco client, and Rogers as well, not that the ISP should matter.

Anybody else tried this out yet?

Mike