[MacTUG] Wait a minute... What are we going to do now?

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 29 10:50:33 EDT 2012

Phew, alright that is good to know that someone else stepped forward. I
was thinking someone needed to! Thanks Dani, if I can be of any help, let
me knowŠ

------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/people/don.html
------------
To request help from MAD please use Request Tracker. For info see:
https://rt.uwaterloo.ca/~wwwrt/cgi-bin/rtuser.pl

This email communication is intended as a private communication for the
sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies
in the original message. The information contained in this email is
private and confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are
hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or
distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are
not specifically authorized to receive this email and if you believe that
you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately.