[MacTUG] Outlook redirect

Dani Roloson daroloso at mfcf.math.uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 18 12:21:07 EDT 2012

> I'm trying to figure out how to redirect mail using Outlook Mail. I can
> forward stuff, but so far I haven't been able to find a way to redirect
> email so that it looks like it comes from the original sender. I use
> this a lot, particularly when redirecting messages from the Chair to
> other members in the Department.

Googling finds things like:

Office for Mac 2011 update to add Outlook support for Apple Sync ...
www.appleinsider.com/.../office_for_mac_2011_update_to_add_outl...
6 Apr 2011 - Apple to show off the future of iOS, Mac at WWDC June 11-15 ... A new OUtlook Redirect button will also allow users to redirect a message to ...

but Outlook help in 14.2 finds nothing.

Any ideas?

Dani