[MacTUG] Stuff worth saving?

Dani Roloson daroloso at mfcf.math.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 29 17:24:16 EDT 2012

We're going the route of remote drives but not remote home folders
so I'm trying to build a list of stuff worth saving.
The users will be trained to not save things to their Desktop and Documents
but some important stuff gets saved without their intervention.
Web browser bookmarks is probably the best example.
Most of the mail will be IMAP but we probably want their settings and
anything "On My Mac".
Not too many use iCal or Address Book, I guess the simplest for those is the
cloud ... which would cover Safari bookmarks too but not Firefox.

Anything else?

Dani