[MacTUG] FYI: OS X 10.8 and Xerox printers

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 27 17:06:30 EDT 2012

I just tried printing from a Mac running 10.8 to one of the campus Xerox printers and now I am getting the message that the XeroxPSFilter quit unexpectedly and the printer jobs show up as shown in the screen capture.

This particular mac, was printing fine with 10.7 and the printer works with other Macs.

It will have to wait until Monday before I have time to sort this out, but I thought it might be worth giving the group the heads up on this.

[cid:F2EEAC5F-D8E3-456A-B1A3-21C8FEA69C7E at uwaterloo.ca]