[MacTUG] Transmit for file transfers

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 17 13:22:09 EST 2012

Hi Marlon,

Fugu is/was a possibility, but the Lion/mountain lion version is not yet available ( there is a prerelease ) and it doesn't look like there is much work begin done on it.
Their site as an item dated Aug 2011, where they state the Mac OS X 10.7 ( version 1.2.1 ) will be out shortly, but they are still over a year later distributing 1.2.0

Also, Fugu lacks some of the nice bells and whistles of other packages. For example, I don't think it supports synchronize directories.