[MacTUG] Message duplication in Exchange related to Outlook 2011 and SEP

Trevor Bain etbain at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 28 16:28:14 EDT 2012

I thought I would pass along this thread from the Windows Higher-Ed list. Although the Microsoft KB article identifies an issue with McAfee, Cornell indicates that they have seen similar issues with SEP. The workaround is to exclude the following directories from scanning:

/Users/<username>/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2011 Identities
/Users/<username>/Library/Caches/Outlook
/Users/<username>/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/Outlook Temp

Trevor

--
Trevor Bain, IST
University of Waterloo