[MacTUG] Anyone have trouble getting Connect mail with Mail.app this morning?

Trevor Bain etbain at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 11 08:32:53 EDT 2012

Hi Dawn
The successful connection using ADS credentials is either cached or other credentials are being used when the ADS ones fail. The user accounts are all configured to use NEXUS accounts. If you can send me the username I'll check that user but the logs indicated that we had successfully switched all target accounts to use Nexus. Okay, there were 2 failures but we tracked down the issues there and fixed.

This took us by surprise because the domain configuration wasn't needed before the switch and testing in the dev environment indicated that it wasn't necessary afterwards either.

Trevor