[MacTUG] Magic mouse's right button stops working

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 27 09:35:25 EDT 2011

I have a puzzling problem in that my fairly new mouse stops recognizing a right-click after some period of inactivity. It seems that if I don't use the mouse for some period of time, the right click stops working. All the other mouse functions work.

If I turn the mouse off/on, right click then starts working again.

Has anyone seen this sort of issue? I wonder if the mouse is going to "sleep" and not walking up properly.