[MacTUG] Firefox 4 woes

Ian Turner iturner at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 9 06:39:26 EDT 2011

I seem to remember when I was testing the lab image:

I actually had to do a forced save of any new bookmarks - then they
would survive
I think I "saved" to the desktop, but then verified that it did actually
also update my (network home Directory) profile, even if I deleted the
desktop "save" before quitting TB.