[MacTUG] Meeting On Tuesday Feb. 22

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 17 09:08:20 EST 2011

Good Morning All
The next MacTug meeting is on Tues. Feb.22 in Dana Porter Room 407 at
9:15am.

One of the things I would like to discuss is permanently extended the
meeting time to 11:00am. We have had a lot of meetings where we do not
finish at 10:30. Please think about this and we can talk about it on
Tuesday.
Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
     his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
    The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown