[MacTUG] Automator Web/URL script

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 2 11:00:25 EST 2011

I am not sure if this is even possible, but has anyone created a Web/URL based automator script. Basically a script that run from the web server, taking it's input from the URL and returning it's output via the web?

I don't know if this is possible, as there doesn't seem to be a web option when creating a new automator script