[MacTUG] Apple Connect 2011

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Tue Feb 1 13:36:32 EST 2011

Our fearless Apple Connect leader, Andre Vachon, is trying to solidify some new and exciting presenters and nail down final agenda. Trying to see how much we open the kimono, if any, regarding Lion. <crossing fingers>.  I know nothing so don't bother emailing me. Really I know what you know so far.

What I can say, as the guy in charge of the wireless network at AC11, there will be decent chunk of content on managing those pesky iOS devices in an Enterprise environment. :-)  Lots of typical Mac OS X stuff as well. I know this as Presenters have asked for some challenging WIFI.  Of course the place we hold this is owned by a bank and is on bank network.  They are so very WIFI friendly… If I look older by March you will know why. :-)

Promise I will email list as soon a registration is up.  You will have first news of it.

Steve

On 2011-02-01, at 12:49 PM, Dani Roloson wrote:

> Anyone heard anything lately?
> The last message I got Dec 7 said
> "Registration will commence before the end of January."
>
> Dani

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Education Division (Higher Education)
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Training Websites
http://training.apple.com/
http://www.witzapplecertifiedtraining.com/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
tel:1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support for individual consumers)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/macosxserver_sw_supt.html

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://www.apple.com/ca/buy/locator/