[MacTUG] Steve Hellyer is coming

Donald Duff-McCracken dsmccrac at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 29 10:40:15 EDT 2010

That is awesome, looking forward to seeing you Steve

don

On 10-10-28 4:19 PM, "Richard Crispin" <rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca>
wrote:

> Hi All
> For our November meeting (Nov. 30) Steve Hellyer will be coming. I
> understand he will not be at the Nov 8 iOS presentation but he will be
> prepared to answer any follow-up questions from that talk. He may be
> willing to answer others as well.
>
> I am going to try and extend our time in 407 until 11:30. That way Steve
> will be hoarse by the time he is finished answering questions :).
>
> Richard

------------------------------------
Donald Duff-McCracken
Technical Services Manager
Mapping, Analysis & Design
Faculty of Environment
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x32151
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/people/don.html
------------
To request help from MAD please us Request Tracker. For info see:
http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/computing/faculty_staff/
This email communication is intended as a private communication for the sole
use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the
original message. The information contained in this email is private and
confidential and If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby
notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of
this communication by any means is prohibited.  If you are not specifically
authorized to receive this email and if you believe that you received it in
error please notify the original sender immediately.