[MacTUG] connect.uwaterloo.ca issue with Safari and new page

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 28 16:25:25 EDT 2010

If I have the Outlook Web App open, url https://connect.uwaterloo.ca/owa/  and it's my current window. When I  do a cmd-n for a new browser window, instead of getting a new browser window what happens is that I get a new mail message window.
If I am in the Outlook Web Calendar, when I do a cmd-n I get a new appointment window instead of a new window.

If I use the menu to do a new window, it works fine and I get a new browser window. The menu also does show that cmd-n is for a new browser window.

I don't think this is what should be happening, as it doesn't follow the Mac interface rules as I understand them.