[MacTUG] connect.uwaterloo.ca issue with Safari and new page

Trevor Bain etbain at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 28 23:31:07 EDT 2010

I mentioned to Glenn that I think it's a little surprising/unfortunate
that Microsoft hasn't provided the ability to turn this off via the
interface. At least it is consistent (both across browsers and desktop
clients).

Yes... it was listed as a 2010 enhancement - somebody thought it was a
good idea. Can't say I agree but it does make going from desktop client to
browser easier.

It's good to have feedback like this. We've had lots of people using OWA
under Exchange 2010 since August - I don't think anyone has
noticed/reported the shortcut 'feature'. We may need to give our users a
heads up.

Trevor