[MacTUG] Flaky internet at startup

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 21 23:34:08 EDT 2010

When I start up my Mac mini at home lately, I get really flaky internet for the first while, and then it works just fine. It almost looks like it needs to "warm" up.

The internet is fine, as at the same time another Mac has no problems going to the same site and using the internet.

Web pages may come up with problems, see screen capture of safari's report. Other times the page comes up fine, but click on a link and it reports the computer isn't connected to the internet.