[MacTUG] Binding to golden triangle via scripting

Ian Turner iturner at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 12 07:43:19 EDT 2010

yep
our standard process is to image the machines

then I have ARD steps to copy a script to a secure location (because it
contains credentials)
then another ARD step runs the script, and the last thing the script
does is delete itself

I think I started the script based on Mike Bombich's examples - but his
new web site seems to only include CCC??

my friend Google tells me that Apple - via
http://www.seminars.apple.com/pdf/L401684A-US_MinimalBP_WP.pdf

seems to like putting the binding in a boot time script; guess you could
package that up with Deploy Studio?

more info
http://seminars.apple.com/seminarsonline/activedir/apple/index.html