[MacTUG] Is tomorrow the big ios4.2 day?

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 15 15:50:26 EST 2010

Apple's web site says tomorrow is a big day for itunes. I wonder if it
will finally be the IOS 4.2 release or the sell apps for the Mac. I am
hoping for IOS 4.2
Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
     his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
    The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown