[MacTUG] SMB Days of Deals | Dell Canada

Stephen Markan smarkan at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 26 13:33:18 EDT 2010

Hmm at least on the Dell I get 3-year support for that price. You left out
the equivalent AppleCare at $218 which raises the price to $1,217 for the
lowest end Macbook on the Apple EDU Store.

I don't care which one someone chooses to buy I just like to compare value
for value...and that is why the ChildCare Centre that I help out buys all
Dells even though they would prefer Macs...the $400 price gap beats out the
macbook when budget has a limit...

cheers
Stephen