[MacTUG] FYI: Changes to our Active Directory and Macs...

Ian Turner iturner at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 30 07:23:57 EDT 2010

that's fine, but what we are discussing / concerned about, is whether
ANYONE needs / wants / has requested the Apple schema extensions,
documented in the attachment - because we are concerned that including
them in the Active Directory Schema will break the Magic Triangle / link
with the Open Directory for all of us using it

Ian