[MacTUG] ipod touch mail - connect ( exchange ) email account doesn't sync up with iMac

Trevor Bain etbain at connect.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 14 10:10:26 EDT 2010

Since I mentioned it, I thought I would pass along the Exchange ActiveSync device listing from Connect. The BlackBerry devices use the BES server (not ActiveSync) but this give you an idea of the other mobile devices using Connect (this would not include any using IMAP connections). Not surprisingly, the vast majority of these are Apple devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad). The 801.293 indicates devices running iOS4:

Device-Type	Device-OS-Version
Android	Android/0.3
htcdream	Android-EAS/0.1
htcmagic	Android-EAS/0.1