[MacTUG] ipod touch mail - connect ( exchange ) email account doesn't sync up with iMac

Trevor Bain etbain at connect.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 14 09:30:20 EDT 2010

I haven't upgraded my iPod to iOS 4 (but the logs on the server indicate that quite a number of folks have).

There are a couple of things I don't quite understand from your email:

"ipod touch mail - connect ( exchange ) email account	doesn't sync up with iMac"
Are you/they syncing the iPod with the iMac (using 3rd party software) or directly with the server (using Exchange ActiveSync)? My iPod syncs with the server directly with no problem.

If manually configuring the account on the iPod works, I'm not sure why the next sync would remove that configuration from the iPod (unless you're using a third party sync tool).

Trevor

--
Trevor Bain, IST
University of Waterloo