[MacTUG] ipod touch mail - connect ( exchange ) email account doesn't sync up with iMac

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 14 09:16:52 EDT 2010

I have a user who has an iMac with three email accounts ( google, faculty and connect ).
They purchased an ipod touch, and set things to sync up with their iMac ( including their email ).
Both the google and faculty email accounts sync up fine, but their connect ( exchange ) email account will not sync up.

I reset their ipod back to factory default, upgraded it to OS 4, but still it won't pick up the connect email account.
The connect email account is the first email account in their email.

Any ideas of why this isn't working?

I can manually setup connect, and it will work, but I am afraid the next sync would likely remove it from the ipod.

Glenn Anderson
IST, University of Waterloo
anderson at uwaterloo.ca
519-888-4567 x33327