[MacTUG] Server OS Upgrade 3-year Program

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Thu Sep 10 07:53:21 EDT 2009

Hi Dani,

Apple tracks serial numbers and can look this up for you. Send me an
email with your serial number and I would be happy forward to right
people to track down the order and see if server maintenance was added
on to it. We the can get a replacement if lost.

Here the program and it's available so you can renew again if you
ordered it.
http://www.apple.com/server/maintenance/

Note: If you ordered a tiger 10.4 server with maintenance you would
have automatically been mailed 10.5 server disk and serial number.
However it likely went to person listed on the purchase order.  In my
experience this is the person least likely to expect server disk a few
year down the road. :-)

If you ordered with 10.5, expecting 10.6 those should be on there way.
It can take us a week or so (officially it's 4 to 6 weeks but seem to
happen faster) to get them but these orders are a priority.

Regardless we can help with a replacement, old details on purchase
order etc...

Cheers,

Steve

On 2009-09-09, at 5:40 PM, Dani Roloson wrote:

> I couldn't spot this on Apple's site.
> Is it discontinued or just well hidden?
>
> Is there anything in the paperwork that associates
> the serial number of the relevant server?
> We thought we figured out which server the package
> belonged to but I found a record that said we thought
> it ended for that server in May.
>
> Dani Roloson
> MFCF

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Education Division (Higher Education)
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: shellyer at apple.com or Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Apple Training website
http://training.apple.com/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://wheretobuy.apple.com/ca_locator/service.html