[MacTUG] Apache and WebObjects adaptor

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Thu May 14 11:59:15 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

Don't think you will find this as supported (by Apple) but it may work.
My suggestion is to join and email the webobjects deployment group.

May depend on which version of appache you want to run and if it's the
64-bit version vs 32-bit version.

Leopard ships with both.  They are all tied together as webobjects
talk to authentication system (OS) and to appache.

Steve

On 14-May-09, at 11:36 AM, Jeff Dunnett wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> There may not be anyone on here who can answer my question but I'd
> figure I would ask...
>
> I'm running OS X Server 10.4.11, Apache 1.3.41 w\WebObjects adaptor,
> WebObjects.
>
> I'm looking to upgrade the version of Apache (while keeping the use
> of the WebObjects adaptor).  Does anyone know the best way to do this?
>
> There are other reasons that we can't make the jump to Leopard and
> WebObjects 5.4.
>
> Regards,
> Jeff

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Education Division (Higher Education)
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: shellyer at apple.com or Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Apple Training website
http://training.apple.com/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://wheretobuy.apple.com/ca_locator/service.html