[MacTUG] Internet Explorer 8 and the Graduate Admissions Project.

walter mccucthan wcm at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 3 19:14:38 EDT 2009

Internet Explorer 8 is not certified by Onbase for use with the document
management system. Today one of the GAP users installed IE8 on her
machine and immediately ran into problems.

This is a reminder that IE8 is known to not work with Onbase (indeed
many "corportate apps" are not certified with IE8 - Cognos, Blackbaud,
and others).

We know many of you are developing plans for IE 8 and we will keep you
apprised of the situation regarding the Graduate Admission Project.

..walter
--
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of
unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the

Dwight D. Eisenhower