[MacTUG] Apple training camp 09

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Mon Feb 23 18:07:02 EST 2009

Apologies for the email blast but just got confirmation we are opening
up this amazing Dealer/Consultant training event to education
institutions in Canada and I thought you might be interested.  Have a
look at the registration site to view information curriculum.  Costs
is very reasonable and includes 5 nights of hotel accommodations, 5
breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners, 5 days of training, and continuous
coffee and snacks.

As I was away last week it appear several Universities from Alberta,
BC, & Quebec are already sending support people.  Think this will be
very useful 5 day technical training for all.

Fell free to forward to others within your institution/faculty.

Steve

Register for AC4 '09 Today

Technical training at your speed.
You're invited to Apple Canada Channel & Consultant Camp '09.

Join us in Toronto, March 15 to 20, 2009 for AC4 '09, a week-long
technical training camp designed for people whose businesses are
defined by an ability to deliver superior services to their clients
using Apple products and technologies.

The jam-packed agenda for AC4 '09 features real life implementation,
troubleshooting, and best practices delivered by Mac OS X subject
matter experts, Apple senior engineers, Apple curriculum authors, and
Apple evangelists. Plus, as a registered AC4 '09 attendee, you're
entitled to write Apple Certification exams on-site in the evenings,
for free. For more information, including a curriculum overview,
please visit the AC4 '09 registration site.

If you are looking for a powerful learning experience, and to enhance
the way you do business, this may just be your most important event of
the year. Seating is limited, so don't delay.

Register today

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Education Division (Higher Education)
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: shellyer at apple.com or Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Apple Training website
http://training.apple.com/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://wheretobuy.apple.com/ca_locator/service.html