[MacTUG] Meeting Next Tuesday

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 18 15:52:58 EST 2009

We have a MacTug meeting next Tuesday at 9:15pm. Mark from Landesk will
be here. I have booked the conference room in Sweeney Hall at SJU so we
can go over time if necessary. I will have coffee available.
Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown