[MacTUG] Meeting Tuesday November 25

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 20 09:45:06 EST 2008

Hi All
We have a meeting on Tues. Nov. 25th at 9:15am on the 4th floor of Dana
Porter Library.

I may be late getting there so no having fun without me.;)

One of the things I would like to get opinions on is having a LANDesk
presentation. I was at a LANDesk UG meeting last week and the folks
there would love to come and show us their stuff. The server software
runs on windows but you can do some amazing things on both the Mac and
Windows platforms. There website is http://www.landesk.com

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown