[MacTUG] Can't mount a volume

Richard Crispin rcrispin at sju-serv1.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 28 08:25:43 EDT 2008

I have tried Steve's suggestion(s) and it did not help. I am thinking
that what I will do is copy everything I need off the server using the
admin software. Blow the thing away and start over with a zero out the
drive and reinstalling everything.

Anyone have another suggestion to try?
Richard

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at sju.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
    his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown