[MacTUG] Help, Donald Rumsfeld has taken over Office 2008!!!

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 23 11:18:25 EDT 2008

The error message "You have exceeded the number of users for this
license" sounds like a valid one. Although it should not be happening
with the license code from UW (unless we have the wrong type of code).

For what it is worth, I have Office 2008 installed and have no
problems with using it either wired or wireless.

Glenn Anderson
Client Services, IST
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, On