[MacTUG] Spaces - popup alert/attention dialog windows how to find them?

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 21 18:37:45 EDT 2008

I am going to try my best to describe this problem.

I have a user of spaces that has noticed a problem. At times an
application or action causes an alert/attention (not sure of the
correct Apple term) dialog window.

One problem/issue is that this dialog window doesn't open in the
current spaces window that he is using, but in one of the other spaces
windows.

The second problem, and it is more of a problem, is that when he looks
at the spaces overview window (the one showing all screens) the dialog
window for some reason doesn't appear.
So he is required to toggle through all the windows looking for it.

Has any one encountered this? If so any solutions?