[MacTUG] Quadra 800 - system 7.1. Need MacTCP on 800k floppy

Paul Henderson henders at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 10 09:05:06 EDT 2008

I have some ancient Mac software on an external hard disk (SCSI), which
I could let you borrow.  I think it has all of the stuff you need.  It
may even have Mac system software back to v6.x.  I used to have MacTCP
on a floppy, but I think I discarded all of my old floppies.
Paul

--
Paul Henderson, 519-888-4567 x32680
Information Systems and Technology, University of Waterloo