[MacTUG] Server Admin Tools

jdunnett at math.uwaterloo.ca jdunnett at math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 31 14:06:51 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

We have three different machines running OS X Server.  Two XServes
(Intel and G5) running OS X Server (Tiger).  Just today I upgraded an
old G5 Tower we have to OS X Server (Leopard).  My desktop machine is
running Tiger.  I realized that the Server Admin Tools for Leopard
Server will not install on a machine running Tiger.  Does anyone know
if the Server Admin Tools for Tiger will install on Leopard?

Unfortunately I don't have a desktop machine running Leopard to test.

Regards,
Jeff