[MacTUG] OS X Server and Importing Security Certificates

Ian Turner iturner at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 15 11:21:08 EST 2007

it's even simpler, just have the stuff on your desktop and do the
"import" - it will create the files it wants in /etc/
Possible issues are permissions, and that if you have the "original"
already in etc, it will maybe try to overwrite

and make sure there is a Thawte "master" already in your certificate
stores - I think you check that with Keychain app

see
https://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/view/CF/ADMacInteg

the section on configuring Secure LDAP