[MacTUG] Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario

by way of Richard Crispin events at lists.seminars.apple.com
Thu Jan 18 16:02:30 EST 2007

Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario
Sorted by City, Date & Time (Local Time)

Apple Seminars and Events are available in the following cities:
<>Barrie | <>Toronto | <>Toronto (Markham)

Barrie  [<>^]

Wednesday, Jan 31, 2007: 01:30 PM-04:30 PM, at Holiday Inn
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58746&s=300> Get
Started with Adobe InDesign CS2
Please join Loop Enterprise Inc. for this FREE 3 hour seminar on Get
Started with Adobe InDesign CS2.

Wednesday, Jan 31, 2007: 09:30 AM-12:30 PM, at Holiday Inn
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58710&s=300>Mac OS X
Tiger Tips & Tricks !
Loop Enterprises will show you the tools and techniques you?ll need
to optimize your systems, repair problems, and find answers in Mac OS
X Tiger !

Toronto  [<>^]

Wednesday, Jan 24, 2007: 06:00 PM-07:30 PM, at CPUsed
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59646&s=300>Introduction
to Digital Audio
Using the Mac and Garage Band as our starting point we introduce you
to the basic concepts of digital audio.

Thursday, Mar 1, 2007: 09:00 AM-04:00 PM, at Courtyard By
Marriott-Downtown Toronto (Yonge & College Streets)
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59475&s=300>InDesign
CS2 Earn Your Creative Stripes.
Get down and dirty with InDesign CS2 at a full day boot camp training
session with Adobe and Loop Enterprise Inc..

Thursday, Mar 15, 2007: 09:00 AM-04:00 PM, at Courtyard By
Marriott-Downtown Toronto (Yonge & College Streets)
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59476&s=300>InDesign
CS2 Earn Your Creative Stripes.
Get down and dirty with InDesign CS2 at a full day boot camp training
session with Adobe and Loop Enterprise Inc..

Toronto (Markham)  [<>^]

Monday, Feb 26, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59616&s=300>Mac OS X
Support Essentials v10.4
Learn how to become more efficient with troubleshooting tools with
Apple's 3 day fee-based course.

Monday, Mar 12, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59629&s=300>Mac OS X
Server Essentials v10.4
Support and maintain Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server platforms with
Apple's 4 day fee-based course.

Wednesday, Mar 28, 2007: 09:00 AM-05:00 PM, at Apple
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=59637&s=300>Media
300 Podcasting and Streaming Internet Media
This class is for system administrators, IT professionals, or anyone
responsible for ensuring that rich media is web accessible.

This message is being sent to you as a result of your request to the
Apple Seminars & Events email notification system. You are subscribed
to the Ontario mailing list. To unsubscribe, visit
<http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html>http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html.
We're sorry that we're unable to reply to e-mail messages.

To find out more about these and other Apple events, please visit:
<http://www.seminars.apple.com>http://www.apple.com/seminars

To locate a nearby Apple store, check out
<http://www.apple.com/retail>http://www.apple.com/retail. Here you
will find Apple's latest products, experience apple hardware,
applications and accessories, and even learn about free workshops!

Apple Computer
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014