[MacTUG] Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario

by way of Richard Crispin events at lists.seminars.apple.com
Mon Jan 8 08:28:37 EST 2007

Upcoming Apple Seminars & Events: Ontario
Sorted by City, Date & Time (Local Time)

Apple Seminars and Events are available in the following cities:
<>Barrie

Barrie  [<>^]

Wednesday, Jan 31, 2007: 01:30 PM-04:30 PM, at Holiday Inn
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58746&s=300> Get
Started with Adobe InDesign CS2
Please join Loop Enterprise Inc. for this FREE 3 hour seminar on Get
Started with Adobe InDesign CS2.

Wednesday, Jan 31, 2007: 09:30 AM-12:30 PM, at Holiday Inn
<http://www.seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=58710&s=300>Mac OS X
Tiger Tips & Tricks !
Loop Enterprises will show you the tools and techniques you?ll need
to optimize your systems, repair problems, and find answers in Mac OS
X Tiger !

This message is being sent to you as a result of your request to the
Apple Seminars & Events email notification system. You are subscribed
to the Ontario mailing list. To unsubscribe, visit
<http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html>http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html.
We're sorry that we're unable to reply to e-mail messages.

To find out more about these and other Apple events, please visit:
<http://www.seminars.apple.com>http://www.apple.com/seminars

To locate a nearby Apple store, check out
<http://www.apple.com/retail>http://www.apple.com/retail. Here you
will find Apple's latest products, experience apple hardware,
applications and accessories, and even learn about free workshops!

Apple Computer
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014