[MacTUG] Webcast - MacEnterprise, Apple and SAP

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at apple.com
Tue Feb 13 10:09:29 EST 2007

Just sending a quick email to let you know about this online event
run by MacEnterprise. <http://www.macenterprise.org/>
I know many of the University and Colleges use SAP to handle Student,
Faculty & admin services and I thought you might find this helpful.

Cheers,

Steve

Begin forwarded message:

>  February 20-SAP- Webcast - MacEnterprise, Apple and SAP
>  Our February  MacEnterprise webcast features SAP.  Apple itself
>will be one of the case studies.  Multiple presenters.
>  DATE - Tuesday, February 20, 10:00 a.m. PST (1:00 PM EST)

>  Webcast viewing information:
>
>  To view the webcast, go to the following web page 5-10 minutes
>prior to the webcast start time:
>
>  <http://webcast.training.apple.com/>
>
>  - Enter the webcast ID and passcode:
>
>  Webcast ID: MacEnterprise
>  Passcode: 188524

Steve Hellyer
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Education Division (Higher Education)
Apple Canada Inc.
7495 Birchmount Rd.
Markham, Ontario, Canada
L3R 5G2

PH: (905)513-5647
Mailto: shellyer at apple.com or Mailto: phasetwo at apple.com

Apple Canada Training website
http://www.apple.com/ca/training/

AppleCare Online Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/

AppleCare Technical Phone Support
1-800-263-3394  (basic up and running support)

AppleCare Enterprise Level Support
http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/

AppleCare Service Locations (Canada)
http://wheretobuy.apple.com/ca_locator/service.html