[MacTUG] Mac OS X server's mysql

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 3 08:14:53 EDT 2006

At 2:19 PM -0400 10/2/06, Glenn Anderson wrote:
>Anyone know of a good tutorial on setting up and getting the mysql
>running that comes with OS X server?

The Issue of TidBits that came out Monday evening has an article on
getting started with mysql. If you don't subscribe let me know and I
can send it to you.
Richard
--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 28260
290 Westmount Rd. N         FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
     his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.
"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales
"Time, heat and pressure.
    The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle." Scott Meyer
"Every morning is the dawn of a new error." unknown