[MacTUG] Any problems using ARD from home?

Glenn Anderson anderson at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 20 10:15:53 EST 2006

There were networking problems yesterday and it looks like it is
still continuing today, that maybe what was causing the problems.

 From IST's web page

20 December 2006 9:25 AM
Network Problem
Experiencing temporary difficulty with internet access to many off-
campus sites. Please be patient. Our technical staff are working on a
solution.

and

19 December 2006 4:45 PM
Network Problem
Experiencing temporary difficulty with internet access to most off-