[MacTUG] Any problems using ARD from home?

Marlon A. Griffith m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 20 10:05:41 EST 2006

Hi guys,

I tried using ARD 3.1 from home and got that all the macs were
offline, including my workstaion. Of course, when i got to work, the
station was fine and hadn't gone to sleep as well. Any suggestions,
comments, ideas, condolences, etc.?

--
Make it a great day!
Marlon A. Griffith
m3griffi at engmail.uwaterloo.ca

The information in this message, including any attachments, is
privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for
the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a
copy.  Thank you