[MacTUG] Re: Local data recovery service

Paul Henderson henders at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 18 11:42:16 EST 2005

Dear Chris,
    I'm probably not the right person for this, but I've forwarded
your email to several others on campus who might be interested.
Paul

At 11:16 -0500 18/11/05, Chris Jones wrote:
Hello Paul

I found your e-mail address on
<http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/ps/services/backup-WindowsRecover.html#recover>http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/ps/services/backup-WindowsRecover.html#recover

I wanted to introduce myself and my company.  Recovery Force is
located in Guelph and specializes in offering data recovery services.
Our pricing is often significantly lower and our turnaround times
significantly faster than dealing with the labs in Toronto.  Are you
the right person to talk to about getting our name known around
campus?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Chris Jones, B.Sc.(Eng.)
Director of Business Development

Recovery Force Inc.

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
<http://www.recoveryforce.com/>http://www.RecoveryForce.com/
866-750-3169

--
Paul Henderson, 519-888-4567 x2680
Information Systems and Technology, University of Waterloo